Thousands of patients across the world have benefited from low carb medicine.
Low carb medicine can help you improve your cholesterol, reverse type 2 diabetes, lose weight, reduce your risk for heart attack and stroke, manage pain and improve health. Now there is a clinic in Northern Ontario to allow people to take control of their health with a science-based approach to eating that is simple, nutritious and delicious.
Safe monitoring of your medication.
Our experts will:
- Manage your medications and help you gradually stop taking some medications
- Communicate with your doctor about changes, recommend follow-up as needed
- Monitor your blood pressure, your blood sugar and other lab results
- Suggest other areas to improve wellness and health
Low Carb Success Stories:
Caroline: Was exercising 2 ½ hours per day, eating calorie restricted diet, always hungry, weighed 230 pounds. Advised by ER MD to consider bariatric surgery. Family doctor referred to low carb clinic instead.
Result After 5 months: Lost 80 pounds
Jacques: Mid 50’s, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, overweight, high waist circumference.
Medication: Invokana 100mg OD, Glucophage 850 mg tid, Irbesartan 300 mg OD and Norvasc 10 mg OD.
Result After 7 months: All meds discontinued, A1C decreased from 6.6 to 5.6. Lost 26 pounds.
The Robinsong Health Low Carb Clinic includes:
- Information binder with tips, reminders, meal plans, shopping lists and recipes
- One 2 ½ hour group introductory workshop
- Individualized low carb program based on health, goals and motivation
- One hour initial private appointment with pharmacist/nutritionist for in-depth review of medical issues, medications and goals
- Six half hour follow-up private appointments with pharmacist/nutritionist to manage medication, monitor blood pressure, troubleshoot problems and discuss other aspects of health management
- Access to a private Facebook group for shared information, discussions and continued support
- Optional: A basic exercise plan can be included if desired